Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring is in the air!

Well, we've been really busy since I last wrote... We celebrated Blaine's 30th birthday in February, Blaine & I started a new workout program, and work has been VERY busy for me (I don't get off early too much anymore) :(


I'm soooo glad spring is finally here!!! I'm LOVING this warm weather! Now all I need is a tan...but when am I supposed to make time for that??

Hayes is growing so fast! I just packed up a storage bin full of clothes he has outgrown. He will be 6 months old next week...I'm in a little bit of denial!! He has been eating cereal for a few weeks now, and we started him on baby food this past weekend. We can't get the spoon in his mouth fast enough! He rolls over really well now, and we think he'll be sitting up soon. He has the sweetest little personality -- so curious and so content. He's still a great sleeper, usually between 10 and 12 hours/night. (Thankfully those 2 a.m. wake-ups lasted only 1 1/2 weeks!)

Here are a few photos from the past month...

Green peas...yum!
"Flying" with Daddy


Lovin' on Lenny (his favorite blanket)


Such a little sweetheart!


First ride in his jogging stroller

2 comments:

Pamela said...

He's SUCH a cutie!! I CANNOT believe it has been six months!! Doesn't seem like it ALL!!

Carly Winborne said...

it good to see these pictures! he's just adorable!! pamela is right, the past six months have flown by!!