Thursday, January 29, 2009

Blog-slacker

I know I've been a blog-slacker, but with good reason. Work has been keeping me busy, so I haven’t been getting off early much lately. When I get home I want to spend all of my time with my family. I’m also a little sleep-deprived since Hayes has started waking up around 2 am almost every night for the past 1 ½ weeks. He usually won’t settle down until he eats & then he wants to play for a while before going back to bed! I get up with him when Blaine has to work the next day, and Blaine gets up with him on the days that I work. Maybe he's going through a growth spurt??

Last week was Hayes’ 4-month check-up. He finally made it to 12 lbs! We realized right before Christmas that he had lost some weight when we weighed him at home. After talking to our pediatrician, we decided that my milk supply was low & we started supplementing with formula. So his length is still in the 50th percentile but his weight is now in the 10th percentile. He may be a little thin but he's healthy (and totally adorable!), so for that I am thankful!
Hayes helping Blaine with his lunch

Waking up from his nap this morning

2 comments:

Pamela said...

PRECIOUS!! Absolutely PRECIOUS!

Tyanne said...

He is so cute and in those pictures looks more like you!