Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Time Flies!

Hayes is 3 months old today!!! Yes, I guess I'm to the point where I have to keep track of his age in months, not weeks any more. To me, this is yet another reminder of how fast the time is passing! Hayes and I are celebrating by hanging out at home in our pajamas. No better way to spend such a dreary, rainy day.

I took this photo this morning while he was playing with his toys in his bouncy seat. He stopped when he saw me and gave me this sweet smile...



This was taken a few days ago when he was checking out an ornament on our tree.
I hope everyone is having a good time getting ready for Christmas! I'm looking forward to doing some baking this weekend. Now if I could just decide on a recipe...

3 comments:

Terri said...

It's so amazing see him changing and it's hard to believe he's 3 months old. I love that smile of his!

Carly Winborne said...

Three months! Goodness, I remember JA's three month bday like it was yesterday. Time flies, so soak it up!!

Pamela said...

Lauren!! He is so sweet!! Love his little smile!