Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Real Reason


I love the Christmas season! The gift giving, the decorating, the baking...but most of all I love that it's all about Jesus! We are honored that Hayes was asked to play baby Jesus in our church's Christmas program. Seeing him wrapped in swaddling clothes made me think -- isn't it amazing how God, who is so mighty and powerful, chose to send His son as a helpless little baby, dependent on his earthly parents to meet all of his needs? We are blessed to have had this experience and consider it an excellent reminder of the reason we celebrate Christmas.

2 comments:

Lori said...

He did so well during all 3 programs. I didn't hear not one peep. He truely is a good baby. Absolutely adorable!

Jennifer and Josh said...

He was so wonderful! I cried every time that I saw him!! he was such a precious little baby Jesus!