Saturday, November 22, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged to play a game called 4th and 4th.

Here are the instructions:

1. Open your pictures folder
2. Go to the 4th folder
3. Open the folder & pick out the 4th picture
4. Share the picture & what is means to you or what is going on in the picture

This led me to the folder with my vacation photos from the Florida Keys in August 2007. I love so many of these pictures that I couldn't share just one, so I made a collage (thanks for the idea, Carly!) of some of my favorites. Now, about the pictures...

What a memorable week! I went on this trip with Blaine & his parents. We spent one day in Key West, and visited the Key West Butterfly & Nature Conservatory - I could have stayed there for hours photographing the birds & butterflies! We went on several scuba diving trips, and we caught lobster for the first time (which we ate for dinner that night). And the sunsets were amazing...

1 comment:

Carly Winborne said...

These are amazing pictures! You're such a talented photographer.

Wasn't this a fun game? Makes you step back and remember another time.

Hope you are well today!