Tuesday, November 18, 2008

8 Weeks Ago...


It's hard to believe that 8 weeks ago I was 41 weeks pregnant sitting in my hospital bed with so many thoughts and emotions running through my head - wondering how long I would be in labor, anxious about the delivery, excited to see what my baby boy would look like, nervous about becoming a parent, hoping I would be a good mother.


Now that seems like so long ago! Motherhood is such a joy, even with its ups and downs, and I love every minute! It's wonderful to see this child growing and experiencing things in his small world. And when he smiles at me...oh, it's one of the highlights of my day!


We spent Hayes' 8-week-old birthday mostly hanging around the house. We ventured outside for a walk this afternoon. Blaine carried Hayes in his infant carrier, and I took this photo when we came back inside. Poor baby was exhausted!

1 comment:

Tyanne said...

Cutie pie! Those pics are great!